Carton & Pallet
Place of order:
Conventional Dry charged
About 30 days
VELA Power Technology Co.,ltd,specialized in making Car & Motorcycle & other Batteries production for different models for more than 20 years.
And we can provide Wet charged MF ,Dry-charged MF ,Conventional and GEL Battery models .
1.1 The battery contains a highly corrosive sulfuric acid liquid. Keep this product away from children. Users must wear safety glasses and rubber gloves when using the battery. If sulfuric acid splashes on your eyes, skin or clothing, flush with plenty of water. Or go to the hospital in serious circumstances.
1.2 Hydrogen and oxygen are generated when the battery is charged, and it may cause a fire or explosion when the exhaust port is clogged. So batteries should be kept away from fire and prevent short circuits
1.3 The battery surface is made of flammable polypropylene and should be kept away from fire.
2.1 This type of battery is a liquid lead-acid battery and should be stored in a dry, clean, well-ventilated place at a temperature of 5-25°C. Avoid direct sunlight and at least 2 meters from the heat source.
2.2 The battery must not be inverted or tipped over. And must avoid any mechanical impact and heavy pressure.
2.3 This series of batteries can be stored at room temperature for 6 months, do not need to charge before use within 6 months. If the battery is stored for more than 6 months. It can be put into use after charging.
30years history Battery manufacturer
Lead (material)- Lead Plate - Battery Case all from our producing .
2.DESCRIPTION OF HENDA SEALED LEAD ACID BATTERY
2.1 BATTERY PROPERTIES
Maintenance free as it is value-regulated .sealed and glass mat is utilized .acid is trapped inside .so refilling is not needed and is leak proof.
High power to-weight ratio –HENDA SLA batteries can provide much power in comparison to its Weight .for example 6v and 12v MICRO series battery capacity range of room 0.8ah .to 28ah. Weight range only from 0.3to 9.5kgs .
NO Memory Effect .-some batteries say nickel –cadmium batteries.will become conditioned to provide less power after repetitious short usage /discharge .
No memory effect – some batteries .say nickel –cadmium batteries will b3ecome conditional to provide less power offer repetitious short usage /discharge
Low self discharge –the self –discharge rate for HENDA SLA . battery is about 2-3% per month at room .temperature compared with 20-30% for other common battery systems .
Longer service life –utilized thick and massive calcium grate ensure that HENDA SLA battery has a longer service life over 15years .
High discharge rate .since the internal resistance is low .the battery can provide high rate of discharge
Wide operation temperature range – HENDA sla battery capacity is rated at 20”C, and will operate from 15”C (5f)+50”(C (122F)when it is fully charged Ambient temperature is 20”C.service life will be more efficient under 15’C to 25”C /
QC system :
1. original material inspection : 99.9999% pure lead .
2. ABS Battery case testing : Anti - impact / Prevent Burst.
3. Meaure each battery acid electrolyte weight - Ensure the consistency of every battery
4. Charing & discharge testing : deep cycle working
5. Each battery inspection Before Shipping : Guarantee 100% pass rate.
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Never over-fill with acid.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for other uses.
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not understand the manual. It may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber gloves.Sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order. If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or fire.
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which is heavy, Do not shake the battery with handle, if there is the handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High temperature and humidity. Being exposed to rain,snow, direct sunshine.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.